AIR CONDITIONING REPLACEMENT
We know how it feels to turn on your air conditioner on a hot day only to discover that it isn't functioning.
When this occurs, it is difficult to determine if the solution is a repair or a total replacement. There's a lot to consider when it comes to AC installation, repair, or maintenance, and we're here to assist you to make the right selection. We'll take you through the whole process, ensuring you understand what to expect and assisting you in establishing financial plans for your future comfort.
Reasons to Replace Your Air Conditioner:
- Noise or vibrations that are excessive or rising (squealing, grinding, or grating)
- Poor airflow leading to the unit cooling portion of the house unevenly.
- An increase in your home’s humidity levels
- A significant increase in your energy bills
- Refrigerant or water leaks
- Discontinued Refrigerant
- Frequent breakdowns
- Frequent Repairs
- Age of the Unit